• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Ongoing frustration with errors saving files and mobile not recognising them...

danthaine

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Since using Beersmith on 2 different computers and an iPad and iPhone this problem has never been resolved.

Even tonight I created a new recipe on my cloud, changed brewer equipment profile, hit saved and it all crashed. Happens all the time and when it happens to a recipe it can no longer be viewed on my iPad or iPhone that are running beer smith. All have been updated many times but it's constantly happening. Very frustrating as everything else works reasonably well but this is turning me off the product if it can't be resolved. I've attached all the photos of the computer version.

PLEASE HELP BRAD!!!

Could you send me a sample recipe and equpment profile (right click on desktop and save them to a BSMX file) so I can try to find out why its crashing?  Send the two BSMX files to my beersmith at beersmith.com email address.

Thanks
Brad

Back