• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Cloud Search

Halfwit

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Not sure what is going on. Last few searches under Cloud Search. It takes 20min or more to search for something like Double IPA extract or partial or All grain. It never used to be this way.  I'd look up something and right away I'd have a list. You can see it's looking for your search but nothing pops up. I have never searched just the Cloud button as It requires you the set up an account. The Cloud Search button has always worked. So I just tried to setup the Cloud registering. The confirmation code is not showing up in my email. I get all your other e-mails and I know it's MSN.COM blocking so now what? I seem to be having 2 issues.
Cheers,
Halfwit
Windows XP
[email protected]  OR [email protected]

That is very odd - I just did the searches you mention (Double IPA, extract or partial, and I even tried sorting them) and it came up within a few seconds.  I'll check the logs to see if anything odd is going on.  We do shut the site down nightly for about 15 minutes (around 3am central time) to reindex the databases so I'm wondering if you may have hit it then.

I've sent an email to you regarding your MSN account - I just confirmed that one on BeerSmithRecipes.com

Brad

Is there any problem with the cloud server at the moment? (11/3/13 21:00 AEDT) When I try to search or add a recipe to my cloud folder, it thinks for a while and says "Server Offline".

Back