• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Display Issue using Windows 10 on Surface Pro 4

Dr_Zu

New Forum Member
Reaction score
The text in tabs is being cut off and some fonts are displayed very small.  I found some older threads noting the same issues, but the fixes apparently aren't working (I have the latest release).  I'm using Windows 10 (Version 1511 OS Build 10586.122) on a Surface Pro 4.  Screen shot is attached.

Thanks!

Scott

Attachments

• BeerSmith Screenshot.PNG
    BeerSmith Screenshot.PNG
    404.6 KB · Views: 415
I have the exact same issue with my Dell XPS 13. My resolution is 3200x1800; changing the scaling, compatibility settings, and/or resolution (and every combination therein) has no effect on how BeerSmith is displayed. Some text is too small to read, the ingredient list is compressed as are the dropdown menus, etc. Still working on a solution.

Brad. I have the same Issue the app is showing all wrong proportions and is not scaling correctly. See my screenshot

Oh wait I cant insert an image either those buttons do not work.

Download the beta version for high resolution screens on the main download page - it will correct this.

I'm also rolling this into the 2.3 update which should be out in a month or two.

Brad

Back