• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Adding a Mead Recipe

txpitmaster

Brewer
Reaction score
Im having trouble adding a mead recipe.  I cant find an addition for Red Star Montrachet yeast.  Any suggestions?

If you are unable to locate a particular ingredient, you can always create it yourself.  Simply go to Ingredient, select the Ingredient type, and click Add.  However, before doing this I suggest finding the particular ingredient on-line to gather as much particulars as possible for that ingredient so you have the information handy when creating the new ingredient.

Hope this helps.

Ill have to give it a shot.  New to brewing and beer smith so might have interesting results haha :eek:

I've researched and added it.  Just click on the link when you don't have BeerSmith open.  It will open BeerSmith and bring it up, when you click on the link.  Just save it to your yeast ingredients.

Attachments

• Montrachet Red Star.bsmx
    1.8 KB · Views: 183
Back