• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Broken Stir-Plate 3000.

cc23

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to contact a real person at Stir-Plate.com?  The only info I can find on their website gives a postal address and an e-mail.  I have tried both several times and received no response.

I purchased a Stir-Plate 3000 a few months ago.  Worked great on the first starter, but stopped working half-way through the second starter.  Needless to say, I'm very disappointed in the product.  It is supposedly covered under warranty since the stir plate is less than a year old, but I can't get any help from the manufacturer.  I have sent several e-mails and received zero replies.  I mailed in my defective stir plate according to the directions on the website, but it's been over a month and I haven't seen or heard anything.  Very frustrated.

The physical address on stir-plate.com is the same is kegkits.com, which has a store at that location. I'm guessing they sell the stir plates out of that shop.

The number listed is (866) 534-5487. You might have some luck there.

Good luck

Back