• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

style guide comparison confusion

Rogg

New Forum Member
Reaction score
the style guide comparison has 2 areas where og,ibu,color, abv and etc are shown. The left is as appears the style graph and the right appears to be changeable per actual measurements. I've reset my equipment and would believe that the 2 should match. I know this comment doesn't make much sense, not even to me. I guess what I'm trying to ask is what are the differences to the left and right in the style quide comparison section? 

Let me see if I can follow what you are asking.

I have attached a screen shot of the section you are questioning.

On the left hand side is the current targets for the recipe you have entered

In the middle is a slider showing where the current targets (as illustrated by the black arrow above the line chart) for that recipe fall on the scale limits which are set for that particular style.

On the right side is the numerical values for the accepted style limits for each of the parameters as set forth by the particular style guidelines you have set up in BeerSmith.

Does this answer any of your questions?

Attachments

• Style comparison snap.JPG
    Style comparison snap.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 314
Back