• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Windows 10 Upgrade ??

Rtsm

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi There
After reading many users experience after upgrade to windows 10, it seems like it´s just causing trouble in Beersmith. The free upgrade to Windows 10 from MS ends i two days, so the decision has to be made.

What do you think ? Upgrade or not ??

Regards
Robert Sundström
Sweden

I can't speak for BeerSmith, but I use AutoCad and to date it's not supported in Windows 10. It seems the only one pushing that OS is Microsoft.  I'm staying away. I can't afford to take any chances. That said, many of the issues I have read about BS and Windows 10 have been monitor resolution related and the announcement Brad put out last night about the Upcoming BS upgrade indicated there some differences in resolution, although I don't specifically recall exactly what they are. The information on the upgrade are posted in the Blog. Perhaps you can find information there.

I'm on Windows 10 and BeerSmith runs fine for me.

There have been many updates to Win 10 since those first reports came out. I strongly recommend that you backup your ...Documents/BeerSmith2 folder before installing Win 10.

Back