• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Illinois Beer Festival

K

KellerBrauer

Illinois Beer Festival

Coming August 13, 2016 from 4:00-9:00pm
Grundy County Fairgrounds
8890 North Rt. 47
Morris, Il
Cost: $35.00 on-line at www.illinoisbeerfestival.com
Or $45.00 at the door.

They're advertising over 40 beer vendors from the area and around the country will be participating.  Food from local vendors, music and pretzel necklaces also available.  Proceeds to benefit worthwhile charities.

Hey Mate,

I want to book slots for the upcoming Illinois Beer Festival but the site which you've mentioned is showing registrations closed.

Can you please let me know the details? I want to have 4 slots.

sadly this only got listed a week before it happened in 2016.
hopefully it did well enough for them to be able to get the information out pretty soon for people who want to travel to it.

i would just check the site every month or 2, or better yet, if the website has a contact email address shoot them an email and ask if they have set up times/dates yet for the 2017 event.

I read in a brochure this event will be in July,but no other information was given. Anybody know the date ? Thanks.

Back