• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Unable to upgrade

txpitmaster

Brewer
Reaction score
Every time I try to upgrade I get "could not establish connection to the server: error.  Im able to connect to the cloud, other web sites etc etc but cant connect to download new updated.  Any ideas?

The simple workaround is to just go to BeerSmith.com and download the update from the main
download page.  There are upgrade instructions near the bottom of the page.

Doesn't work for me either way. I tried the automatic update and the website, neither work.  uninstalled the program and tried to do a new install that doesn't work either. Windows xp user.

Neither fix worked for me.  Downloaded the Windows 10 "alt download" and when trying to install it I get the message "Error reading File" or something like that.

pjlenn said:
Neither fix worked for me.  https://legalsteroids.best/gnc/ so i found GNC doesn't sell any legal steroids? Downloaded the Windows 10 "alt download" and when trying to install it I get the message "Error reading File" or something like that.

I was having the same error but somehow after reinstalling it worked fine. no harm in giving it a try

Back