• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Shrink giant border on brewday sheet

Sauva

Apprentice
Reaction score
Like the new software, but the new brew sheet is nuts! I used to be able to squeeze the entire brew day sheet onto 1 page, now it's 3 page! How do I remove the gigantic 1.5" border? How do I make the font smaller (I may need glasses  8) but my prescription is up to date so I don't need 20pt font).
Thanks!

If you are using a windows computer, you can use the print preview screen to (1) scale the print down and/or (2) change the print margins to fill the page.

I did post a beta update for this (2.3.7) to correct the printouts.  It is stickied near the top of this forum and I will likely formally release it next week once it has some additional testing.

Brad

I've tried the 2.3.7 open beta version and, while the "brew steps" printout is better than with the 2.3.6 release, I find the fonts still too big. Recipes that comfortably fit on 2 pages with BeerSmith 2.2 now require 3 pages.

The format used in 2.2 was perfect. Is it not possible to return to that?

Back