• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Braumeister 50 l add-on not found

Bone

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm trying to add the 50 l equipment profile. But it won't show up in my equipment. It's available as a file in my Beersmith 2 folder, but not in Beersmith. I've tried to delete and re-install the add-on. But nothing. Any ideas as how to fix this?

Regards,

Patrik

I just installed it here.  I went to add-ons, then Add and selected it and installed it.

Brad

I'm in the same boat, I went to add ons, installed the Grainfather equipment, and then went to equipment and its not there...how do I add this equipment to my list from the add ons

Was this error ever solved and if - how was it solved. I have similar problems: find the plugin, instakll it, get confirmation that it is installed, but never shows up in the list!

Was looking at this and tried adding the "Grainfather" addon and it did not add an equipment profile.  I removed it and tried again with no luck.  I then added on the Blichmann equipment addon and it successfully added it.  I then tried adding the "Grainfather" again and this time it worked.  Since I don't actually need these I removed them. 

Unfortunately it also removed my custom profiles.  So I opened the equipment tab so I could see what was happening and then went to add-ons and installed all equipment add-ons.  Watching them, they replaced current equipment profiles instead of adding additional ones.  I then 'deleted' the addons and it removed them, ultimately leaving me with zero equipment profiles.

I was able to get my profiles back by going to the 'BeerSmith2' folder in 'My Documents' and copying one of the numbered equipment*.bsmx and renaming it to "equipment.bsmx"

Back