• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

New install not working at all

mblanks2

Apprentice
Reaction score
I had several issues with the latest upgrade at 2.3.6 and decided to uninstall the entire program. I had originally been running Beersmith off of a flash drive and it was working well. After the uninstall and after deleting the recipe directories associated with the program, I decided to install back to the default directory but receive a list of errors upon opening the 2.3.7 version. Did another uninstall and tried to install my original purchase version of 2.2.12. Still get the same list of errors. I save the error log. Please have a look and see what has gone wrong.
Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• log.txt
    6.5 KB · Views: 155
mblanks2 said:
I had several issues with the latest upgrade at 2.3.6 and decided to uninstall the entire program. I had originally been running Beersmith off of a flash drive and it was working well. After the uninstall and after deleting the recipe directories associated with the program, I decided to install back to the default directory but receive a list of errors upon opening the 2.3.7 version. Did another uninstall and tried to install my original purchase version of 2.2.12. Still get the same list of errors. I save the error log. Please have a look and see what has gone wrong.
Thanks for any help.

Nevermind.

Back