• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Program won't run after installation. error message

piertous

Apprentice
Reaction score
I've install version 2.3.7 and when I start the program I have this message .  No matter the option I click, the program don't start.  I'm running on Window 10.  Didn't find any suggestions in the FAQ or forum.
Any body can help ?

Attachments

• 2016-08-25.png
    2016-08-25.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 316
I'm getting the exact same error message.  It says the d drive but thats the cd drive!  It also says users Brad which is new to me.  Has anybody a idea of what to do?

Has anyone any idea of what to do.  I have paid for the subscription but the software won't install

Drop me a note please at beersmith at beersmith.com - I'm not certain what is causing this but believe it may be a data specific issue with a bad character in one recipe.

Brad

Brad, I uninstal BeerSmith program and run the installation again.  Saint Arnould patron was on my side...installation went fine.  Don't understand what was wrong.

Back