• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Batch to batch consistency charting

trevorraborn

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I think it would be cool to have a feature in beersmith that automatically tracks and charts out all of your beers that you've brewed and compares data points like mash efficiency, brew house efficiency, and how close you come to hitting your OG.
I think something like this would give brewers a good way to focus on what they need to improve on.

You can do this in a roundabout way using a spreadsheet program.  Just use View->Customize Columns from My Recipes view to select the columns you want to compare for dsplay.  Next put the recipes (or copies) in one folder such as the brew log.

Finally select that folder to show all of the recipes you brewed, then go to File->Save Report as CSV which will save the data off to a CSV file.  Open that CSV file in any spreadsheet and now you can manipulate or graph the data, compute averages, etc...

Brad

Back