• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

"Could not connect to recipe server" on BeerSmith Mobile for iOS

stereomaniac

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi!
I bought BeerSmith Mobile for my iPhone 5S with iOS 9.3.5 and I'm getting the message "Could not connect to recipe server" when I'm trying to search any recipe

Why? What's the problem?

Attachments

• zf1q01Uo8fE.jpg
    zf1q01Uo8fE.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 680
I found the resolve. The problem was in wi-fi connection of my iPhone. I changed wi-fi connection to LTE and the problem was solved

I'm also getting this message with BeerSmith Lite 2.3.5 on my iPhone 6 when I select 'My Cloud Recipes' and when I click 'Login' on the 'Cloud Login' page. Switching to LTE doesn't fix it. I've deleted and reinstalled and I'm not having any issues with my desktop version. Any other suggestions?

The lite version on IOS does have a bug in it preventing some users from accessing the cloud.  I've corrected it and submitted to Apple for review and hope to have it released next week after they finish their review.

Brad

I updated the lite app on IOS on Feb 5th. now I get the error:  "Could not connect to recipe server"

will there be another fix??

I believe Apple just published the IOS fix about an hour ago for the Lite version.  Can you try to update?

Brad

Nice! they just posted it.  downloaded.  issues fixed.  Great app. thanks for everything

I have this same issue with the Mobile App version 2.3.4. I have reset passwords etc but no luck

Sorry I meant to add I am running this on an IPad Pro with the latest ios

Ok sorted, my SP decided that Beer was a naughty word and decided to block information requests.. Switched of Parental Controls and hey presto it works just fine..

Back