• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

2.3.7 column width resets every tab open

sonicx

New Forum Member
Reaction score
When I open any form with a table control, the column widths are reset to some kind of default - all cramped together in the left side of the column.

I wish the default was that the columns would autosize and fill the table control. Ideally when I change the width of one column that setting would persist and be relative to the other column sized.

Please advice.

(Beersmith 2.3.7, Windows 10, textsize 200%, 2560x1440 resolution)

I also have this problem and it drives me crazy! Please default column width to auto size.

golf4collet said:
I also have this problem and it drives me crazy! Please default column width to auto size.

Greetings golf - this post started in September, 2016.  The poster listed his BS version as 2.3.7, Windows 10. Are you running the same version of BS on Windows 10?

BS is up to version 2.3.12.  If you?re not running *.12, you might try upgrading to see if your problem is corrected.

I saw your post saying current version of BS is 2.3.12. I have 2.3.7 and the update feature says my version is the current version. Is my update option working?

JimFell said:
I saw your post saying current version of BS is 2.3.12. I have 2.3.7 and the update feature says my version is the current version. Is my update option working?

Greetings Jim - the version I have referred to is for PC running Windows.  I?m not sure about other operating systems.  So, if you?re running Windows and your version is 2.3.7, then you should be able to update from the Download page on the BeerSmith website.

Back