• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Beersmith Stolen!

Grain2Glass

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Our house was broken into and my laptop with my Beersmith software was stolen. I have the mobile ap on my phone (was on my Kindle as well, but that was taken too) so I only lost a couple recipes thanks to the cloud. I have the software installed on our new laptop, but I'm trying to figure out a way to load an equipment profile from my mobile device or from a previous recipe. Is there a way to do this?

Each recipe contains the equipment profile, open it on your new laptop and then select the Save option in the upper left corner to the right of the equipment name.  It should save it to your local system equipment profiles.  If you hover over the save icon, it should tell you what it's ready to do

Good luck
Rick

Thanks Rick! That was easier and more obvious than I'd like to admit.  ::)  Did the trick though!

Back