• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Castle Malt add-on problem

AlphaAcid

Apprentice
Reaction score
I'm trying to add Castle Malts (English) and it says its installed, when I close the window with the add-ons and it shows the window with the items that i have already added on, Castle Malts is not there. When I click on the "add-on" button and the new window pops up, Castle Malts (English) is back on the list.

I have reset the program 5 X, and have tried numerous times to install it, and it never gets installed.

Any ideas?

So now it says Castle Malt has been added to my add on list, but when I look for it under "Add Grains" in my recipe, there are no Castle Malts there....??

Not sure if you already solved this, but I found that searching for "Castle" doesn't work. Search for "CHÂTEAU" and all Castle malts will pop up. I guess it has to do with how the Castle malt list is formatted.

Back