• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Minor, but two issue I saw today

Habermeister

Apprentice
Reaction score
I created a recipe over the weekend did a brewing session. After the brewing session I did a save as and saved the recipe under a different name. I went to the original recipe and delete one ingredient, an adjunct. When I looked at them today I notice that the ingredient that I delete from the original was now ingredient #1 on the save as version, while it was #5 on the original. The original recipe then had one of the grains now with the adjunct icon on the recipe list and is also #1. I include these two issues together since they seem to be related in that the adjunct was changed to #1 on the saved as and the grain was changed to #1 on the original and has the adjunct icon. When I double click the grain with the adjunct icon, it has the grain icon on the update page.

I was trying to send screen shots, but pc is not cooperating.

I can if you need them.

The ordering will change depending on how you have the ingredients sorted in the view (you can change sorting).  Also if you sort by number it will try to sort them in the order they are used in the recipe.

Brad

Back