• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

CO2 Hop extract

sciyan

Brewer
Reaction score
Hi

While working around a way to add my HopShot extract into my recipe, I've realized that when you add the hop ingredient into the recipe and you switch the hop "form" from pelet to CO2 extract, the "amount" unit stay in "g". But when you click ok and you go back to the design tab, the unit of the hop is swithed to "mL". Then if you edit that hop, the "amount" unit is now in mL.

It's a very minor bug, but I saw that when you add hop and you switch the "use" form from boil to dry hop, some fields switch to gray and so on. So I guess it's possible to fix it.

Keep on the good work.

Thanks,
  The best thing to do is set up the "Hop Shot" ingredient in Ingredients->Hop as a CO2 extract with 65% alpha.  Then when you use the ingredient it will get everything right.

However I'll make a note of the bug and correct it on the "Choose Hop" dialog as well.

Brad

Back