• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Current update available problems

theferalkid

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hey y'all!!

I'm hoping to get my updates up to date put have been running into problems.  everything I try to update I get that little beersmith window that pops up saying:

"Could not establish a connection to server"

I've tried the method of going to main web page and downloading the update...but still not working.  I'm runnging osx Sierra 10.12

Any solution to this?

Thanks in advance!  Cheers!

If the update is still popping up the problem is most likely that you have a shortcut on the task bar pointing to an old copy of BeerSmith somewhere else on your hard drive.

Try removing the old task bar shortcut and then find the current copy of BeerSmith (usually under Applications), run that version and then pin it to the task bar.

Brad

I'm also experiencing the same problem.  I posted before and none of the possible fixes worked.  I'm running Windows 10 and have ver. 2.3.5 of Beersmith.

Back