• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Cocoa nibs not in ingredients on Beersmith?

socker

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I cannot find cocoa nibs in beersmith. I'm trying to build a recipe. They are to be added to primary.  If someone can help me find it I would appreciate it.

I can't find cocoa nibs either. I don't see it under misc spices either. Is it just me or do I need to add it some how?

Thanks, but it's not in my version: 2.3.7. I've searched for Cacao under grains, hops and misc .....nothing shows up. I just downloaded last night (21 Eval. version) and added the BJCP styles.

You can enter it by opening up your miscellaneous ingredients, clicking on 'Add Misc' and enter all the pertinent information you need.

Ah ....makes sense ....since they're so popular I was guessing they were already in there. Thanks again!
Doug

Is there a restriction for adding custom ingredients to the 21 Day Trial version?

AFAIK, there are no restrictions on the trial version.  It just starts asking for a code after 21 days in order to activate the software and will not start without that.

Thanks for all the help. The entry of unique ingredients wasn't as intuitive as I would have hoped ...however having learned how ....it will be easy in the future. Thanks!

Back