• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Mal wieder Klingelton

Emily185

Apprentice
Reaction score
Hallo zusammen,

wenn ich einen Anruf auf meinem iPhone X erhalte, dann ist der iphone klingelton sehr leise.
Gehe ich in die Einstellungen um zu ?berpr?fen ist der Klingelton normal laut.
Kennt ihr dieses Verhalten? Und wenn, ja, wie kann man das wieder normalisieren?

Beste Gr??e,
klingelton kostenlos

I doubt you'd be happy with the beer in June if you want to enter it into a competition, if using the BeerGun to fill bottles. Furthermore, why bottle so far ahead of the competition? (Why not re-run the beer this spring?)

We've been testing that BeerGun for months. Well over 2 dozen different beers on a 1 bbl Blichmann electric pilot system, and finally threw it away (good riddance!). It's not reliable for even filling of bottles, for reducing losses (lots of beer lost with that thing), for keeping CO2 in the beer (we loose lots of CO2 while bottling, so beer is kind of flat when opened), and for keeping O2 as low as possible (even when fobbing). Overall, it's a major PITA to use and does a very poor job at what it does do.

We use the Blichmann QuickCarb to carb the kegs for very small batch (1/3 bbl) testing, then use the bottler listed below for bottling. The QuickCarb isn't as good as  BBT, but, it's good for very small scale and pilot testing beers.

So for sub-nano-scale packaging (pico-scale?), or just packaging a few beers every so often, I would very strongly recommend this unit: WilliamsWarn Counter Pressure Bottle Filler. It's about 3.5x the cost of the BeerGun because it's a real counter pressure bottler, but it's about 10-100x less the cost of the cheapest larger manual bottle fillers for commercial brewers.

You can get that bottler at Amazon for less than their web site, for just under $400: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00N3D9POI

We are so happy with the WilliamsWarn we're buying two more next week. They work very well and are so easy to use, with consistent even fills and excellent O2 reduction (even without fobbing if beer is well carbed), and a very minimal amount of loss. It does take some tweaking to get it working perfectly, but it's not hard to get down. The only down side is it's slow if you're going for blank fill; we have it working really well and it takes about 45-50 seconds to fill a 22 oz. bottle.

(The bottler from MoreBeer is also a POS I think, just like the BeerGun.)

Beergun works fine for me.  I'd never spend that kind of money on a bottler.

Back