• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Left side and bottom of printout truncated

MeatFireBeer

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Running Beersmith 2.3.7 on Win10
I have no problem displaying the brew steps page, and when I go to print the print preview looks fine. But when I print, or print to PDF, even printing two per page (see attachment) the left of each page is cut off, and the bottom of the page (note the missing bittering hop additions in the boil steps, which should have been on the first page).
I did a workaround this time doing a copy paste from the brew steps page to word, but the titles are larger than the printout and it takes up more page real estate.

Attachments

• bsxtmp_16633.pdf
    119.9 KB · Views: 159
Try the new versions listed in the sticky thread above.  They have added a "scaling" or percent factor on the preview window in My Recipes view which lets you scale report sizes.

In addition the newest build (2.3.10) has an option under Options->Report to send printouts directly to your browser and you can instead print from your browser.  This was added as a workaround as some people have had issues with the default print system.

Brad

Back