• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Login

MTBrewer

Master Brewer
Reaction score
When I log in to the forum, my name and password are accepted ...... when I login at the recipes page, it says my name or password are not recognized.
I'm getting the BSHB since 1/15, I have/use BeerSmith2 since 11/15, and communicate directly with Brad once in a long while. Do I need to re-register on the recipes page, or am I doing something wrong?
Also, when I bought BeerSmith2 was that only for one year - do I need to buy another every year?
Thanks

There is no renewal for the BeerSmith program. Until there is a version 3.0, I doubt there will be an annual fee for BeerSmith. The last two major updates have been free.

Your forum login is separate from the recipe cloud. Is there a chance you could've use a different user name or password for the cloud? I believe there is a password recovery feature for the cloud, or you can email Brad directly for help.

Is there something wrong with the calendar here? I wrote the post just a couple of days ago, and it shows Nov.22, 2016! - show me cornfuzed!

"Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic. "

Thanks brewfun for your answers! (last year?).
"Your forum login is separate from the recipe cloud."
So I guess, from your answer on the login, I have to create a whole new login, just for the recipes
"Is there a chance you could've use a different user name or password for the cloud?"
Not that I know of ..... I tried 3 times!
"I believe there is a password recovery feature for the cloud"
- THX, I'll give that a spin!

I am having issues once again with downloading recicpes from the cloud for printing. All my recipes when trying to print I recive the message Could not download recipe from server. Idid have this issue once before and found out I had to log into Beersmith Gold in order to download the file. Well now I cannot find the login for gold because it use to give me that message in a drop box. I tried the normal cloud log in and Beer Smith 3 log in with no results. I do use only my Andriod for all my brewing files. I also have one of my own recipes in the cloud recipe file that i can not open. I get a message Could not download recipe from server. This is frustrating. Not sure whats going on.

Back