• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Create New Report Template

milti

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi anyone who can help,
Im trying to create my own report template and am trying to follow the info provided in the help files however I keep hitting road blocks. Firstly in the beersmith2 folder I have a Report folder however in it are random files like bsxtmp_543770048 [refer attached] and others. When I preview these there's some text saying "no items currently selected" at the top. I've done a search trying to locate files like "recipe", "Brew Steps", "Brew Process TXT" to edit which are all report names but cannot locate these. Just some pointers would be helpful.
Thanks
Milti

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-08 at 9.39.12 am.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-08 at 9.39.12 am.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 426
Hi,
  The sample templates (please don't destroy them) are under C:\Program Files (x86)\BeerSmith2\Reports.  You can make copies of these and then modify them as you like and put them in your Documents/BeerSmith2/Reports folder.  After doing that go to Options->Reports in the program and add them and then you can use them as custom report formats.

Brad

Back