• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

problem mac

wobor

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm using BS2 with a Polish language patch (Mac) and until now, everything's been okay. Yesterday when I was adding a new supply (hops and malts), it crashes and sends me to desktop. I enter the malt, weight, price, click OK and BS shuts down without saving data. I reinstalled but that doesn't help. It's the same without the language patch too. Did anybody encounter similar problems?

Not sure if this is the problem but try the following (which I'm working on correcting now):

Here's the work-around:
  - Go to Options->Look and Feel
  - Halfway down on the dialog, look for "Items" and set that option to "Open in New Tab"
  - Save the options and now try adding/editing ingredients and other items - they should open in a tab

If that works could you drop me a note at beersmith at beersmith.com as I am also working on a permanent fix which I need a few people to test.

Brad

Back