• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Ten Reasons to Subscribe to the BeerSmith Home Brewing Blog

BeerSmith

Staff member
Administrator
Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
"danceswithjager08"
Are you affiliated with any of the companies you have posted? That's great if you are, it just looks a little suspicious in that you have only posted links and not participated in any other discussions. If they are part of your business, we as consumers would like to know that.

A little Research:
I found it odd that everything posted on the two blogspot locations link to the same two websites that you referenced in other posts. I also find it odd that neither of the two sites you mention in your posts have any way of contacting the owner's of those pages. Which is a big indicator that there is something wrong! Reputable companies make sure there customers have a way for them to be reached in case of a problem.

I am not an "admin" but be assured that they have been notified along with all the "regulars" that frequent this site.

We are watching and are not amused.

Preston

UselessBrewing said:
I am not an "admin" but be assured that they have been notified along with all the "regulars" that frequent this site.

We are watching and are not amused.

Preston

bravo preston! im new here and am glad to see yall look out for your fellow brew nutz !...yf richard

Back