• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Beer Smith on-line Meet Ups

Rep

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
I, and many others have noticed the huge effort to upgrade the support system for Beer Smith users and home brewers in general over the last few months.

Have you considered some type of on-line discussion meet ups using Skype or some other conference call system?

They could be formal with a program maybe centering around topics posted on the blog.  Or, they could simply be informal times for questions and answers.

Thanks Rep,
  I appreciate the kind comments.  Hopefully you are all sharing the new sites and information with your fellow brewers.

I have not tried setting up an online chat yet.  It is something I will take a look at, but obviously I'm also trying to balance working on the next version of BeerSmith along with blogging and other activities.

Thanks,
Brad

BeerSmith said:
Thanks Rep,
  I appreciate the kind comments.  Hopefully you are all sharing the new sites and information with your fellow brewers.

I have not tried setting up an online chat yet.  It is something I will take a look at, but obviously I'm also trying to balance working on the next version of BeerSmith along with blogging and other activities.

Thanks,
Brad

Brad,

After some thought, I still think this might be an idea worth discussing.

It may not have to be something that you yourself spend a great deal of time on.  There may be others that have an interest in a simple meet up at a certain time announced at this site.

I have used Skype a bit and found it of value for specific projects.

My thought is that there may be a person that frequents this site with a specific knowledge that they may want to host a 15 minute discussion.

Or, it can be a simple on-line brew club.

Or, it could be an idea exchange.

I dunno.....

Back