• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Location of lang.xml

nicolassmith08

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Alguno me puede ayudar a instalar el lang.xml en mac? porque yo lo deje en la ruta en donde instale beersmith 2 pero me sigue apareciendo todo en ingles. Gracias

nicolassmith08 said:
Alguno me puede ayudar a instalar el lang.xml en mac? porque yo lo deje en la ruta en donde instale beersmith 2 pero me sigue apareciendo todo en ingles. Gracias

Busqu? beersmith para lang.xml y foing esta publicaci?n. http://www.beersmith.com/forum/index.php?topic=5772.0

"copy Lang.xml into the same directory as the BeerSmith program - usually this is C:\Program Files (x86)\BeerSmith2 by default."

On the Mac you need to install it in the application package.  Go to the Applications folder, find BeerSmith2 and right click to show the package contents.  Then go to Contents and I believe the lang.xml needs to go into the resources directory with the icons and other data to be picked up.

Brad

Back