• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Did my duty...

H

harebare

Brad,

I'm usually terrible about running out trial periods. ("Oh, I'll find my credit card and do it later..") but I'm just SO impressed with the product and these forums that I sent in my payment with 10 days to go on the trial.

I just wanted to thank you for choosing to release a fully functioning, no-nag version of your software for a reasonable trial period. After using it twice to brew, I'm a true believer. The forum is likewise the best I've found.

Again, thanks and best wishes for much success,

Tim

Tim,
  Thank you for your very kind comments!  I appreciate it and we will continue to do our best to deliver great homebrewing tools to you.

Brad

Nice! No get out there spread the word, and keep Brad in Business!

Woot!

Preston  ;D

BeerSmith said:
Tim,
  Thank you for your very kind comments!  I appreciate it and we will continue to do our best to deliver great homebrewing tools to you.

Brad

I can't believe I found this thread... ;)

I need to move everything in my brew history to a new machine. I think I got everything over but I can't find my activation code so it will all be for naught when my downloaded 1.4 times out. How can I retrieve my activation code?

- Hare

Hare,
  If your old machine is up and running, just open the program and go to the Help Menu and select the command to enter your registration key - your old key will show up there.

If not, you can send me an email with the name/address or email you registered under and I should be able to look you up in my database.

Cheers,
Brad

Back