• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Can't Print

Spartan1979

New Forum Member
Reaction score
I just moved Beersmith to new computer (both the old and new computers are on Windows 10). When I first tried to print, nothing would happen.  I then upgraded to version 2.3. Now when I try to print, I just get a blank preview screen.  I tried changing the settings to "Send printouts to default browser" and got a message that the site can't be reached.  Help!

If you search on the forums here, people have been complaining about this issue for half a year and yet it persists.  I would suggest taking a screenshot of the recipe and printing that. I don't know why a basic (and seemingly easy-to-fix) issue can't be resolved.

Brad had posted a fix in the latest beta version of 2.3.  Link to message from Brad here: http://www.beersmith.com/forum/index.php/topic,15374.msg59610.html#msg59610

This includes links to the beta versions for all platforms.

I had done that and it didn't help, but I just installed it again and it solved the problem.

Back