• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Adding Recipes

G

Garrete

I am adding recipes and when I do they show up on my calendar as if I brewed them today. What am I doing wrong?
Thank you in advance.  ???

Hi,
  Click on the "Calendar options" button when in calendar view - this dialog lets you hide or show recipes selectively.  Very likely you have yours set to filter out some of your recipes.

Cheers,
Brad

I normally set the date to 01/01/01 and then anytime I brew, I change the date to the day It was brewed. This lets me keep a history of the brew dates. And When I modify a recipe I clone the original and rename it so I can see where I started and where I ended up. FYI I use Roman Numerals for the different iterations.

Cheers

Preston

I have a recipe directory for "Planned Brews" dated when I plan to brew them,  which I move the "Brew Log" only when I brew them, dated when I brew them

Fred

Back