• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

help please w/ Hopshots

Alewyfe

Apprentice
Reaction score
Mar. 16th I brewed a recipe and input hopshots addition as 10 ml.  It came through to all reports as ml.  Today I am trying to brew a new recipe, and everytime I add the hopshot as ml. it is automatically converted to oz.    What happed that it worked in March but not now? 
I did not do anything within the program to change weights or measures. This was just done on the regular recipe design in both cases.

Never Mind....I found the problem. I was not selecting the "Hop Form" as isomerized in the ingredient profile.

Greetings Alewfye - it sounds like you solved your problem.  But FYI, from every field where a quantity is entered and needed, you can very simply add oz. after the weight, for example, if BS is looking for grams.  Or, you can add mL where BS is looking for oz., etc.  BS will automatically make the correction according to your input.

Back