• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

I cannot login to Beersmith cloud

Goldenturtle

Apprentice
Reaction score
I cannot login to Beersmith cloud to see my recipes. I get a login failed message.

I can login to the recipe cloud and see my recipe whit Crome.

Try logging into the website and changing your password to be only numbers/letters.  If that does not work then check your firewall settings as we've had some issues with firewall software blocking the program.

Brad

I installed BeerSmith 3 on my work computer. I tried to activate and got a message stating "The activation server at https://BeerSmithRecipes.com could not be reached. Check that your Antivirus and Firewall software is not blocking BeerSmith as well as your internet connection and try again using the Help->Activate selection."

I have added BeerSmith 3 to the apps that are allowed through the firewall. I have excluded BeerSmith from my antivirus and antimalware software. But it still isn't going through. I suspect that the problem is at my employer's servers, but I do not have access to adjust anything there.

Is there ANY way to activate my software on my work computer which does not require my employer to open up access? I work for a very large company, and I know for a fact that they would not allow access.

Back