Author Topic: Braumeister 50 l add-on not found  (Read 4223 times)

Offline Bone

• BeerSmith New Brewer
  • Owner and brewer at Bryggverket.
    • Bryggverket
Braumeister 50 l add-on not found
« on: August 22, 2016, 10:26:19 AM »
Hello!

I'm trying to add the 50 l equipment profile. But it won't show up in my equipment. It's available as a file in my Beersmith 2 folder, but not in Beersmith. I've tried to delete and re-install the add-on. But nothing. Any ideas as how to fix this?

Regards,

Patrik
Bryggverket - How can less be more?

Offline BeerSmith

• Brewer, Author, Patriot
  • BeerSmith Administrator
  • BeerSmith Grandmaster Brewer
  • BeerSmith - take the guesswork out of brewing!
    • BeerSmith
Re: Braumeister 50 l add-on not found
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 07:15:33 PM »
I just installed it here.  I went to add-ons, then Add and selected it and installed it.

Brad
Get a free trial of BeerSmith 3 here

Offline Gweedo

• BeerSmith Apprentice Brewer
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2016, 11:09:02 PM »
I'm in the same boat, I went to add ons, installed the Grainfather equipment, and then went to equipment and its not there...how do I add this equipment to my list from the add ons

Offline Sigurd

• BeerSmith New Brewer
  • BeerSmith 2 Rocks!
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 07:55:03 AM »
Was this error ever solved and if - how was it solved. I have similar problems: find the plugin, instakll it, get confirmation that it is installed, but never shows up in the list!

Offline Beezer94

• BeerSmith Apprentice Brewer
  • BeerSmith 2 Rocks!
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2017, 10:56:52 AM »
Was looking at this and tried adding the "Grainfather" addon and it did not add an equipment profile.  I removed it and tried again with no luck.  I then added on the Blichmann equipment addon and it successfully added it.  I then tried adding the "Grainfather" again and this time it worked.  Since I don't actually need these I removed them. 

Unfortunately it also removed my custom profiles.  So I opened the equipment tab so I could see what was happening and then went to add-ons and installed all equipment add-ons.  Watching them, they replaced current equipment profiles instead of adding additional ones.  I then 'deleted' the addons and it removed them, ultimately leaving me with zero equipment profiles.

I was able to get my profiles back by going to the 'BeerSmith2' folder in 'My Documents' and copying one of the numbered equipment*.bsmx and renaming it to "equipment.bsmx"
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 11:08:38 AM by Beezer94 »

modification