• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Print Error

dab

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Running Mac OS 10.11.6  and BeerSmith2 2.3.12

When printing my "shopping list" I receive the following error message:/Users/DaveBittle/documents/BeerSmith2/Reports/bsxttmpx_1060854665.html:file does not exist/.

Followed by another error message:  File/Users/DaveBittle/Documents/BeerSmith2/Reports/bsxtmpx_1375117261.html couldn't be removed (error 2 No such file or directory)

In fact, when I go to print anything else, the software locks up and I'm forced to close it and reopen.

I've printed shopping lists before, so I don't know why, suddenly, I'm receiving this error message.  No recent software upgrades and, insofar as I know, no changes whatsoever.

Any Ideas?

Yup, it is a known issue which I am sure will be fixed on the next update.

Meanwhile, you can save the shopping list as a .csv file and import it into excel or your favorite spreadsheet program and sort/change/manipulate it as you wish before printing it out.

I'm confused...I've printed previous shopping lists as recently as last month, but now I can't--what changed?

Greetings dab - I also have this problem. It came to light with the latest update.  Brad has found the issue and told me it will be addressed with the next update.  Meantime, I followed Oginme's suggestion and exported my shopping list to a csv.  Works great!

Yep ....I have exactly the same issue ...please fix soon

poptop said:
Yep ....I have exactly the same issue ...please fix soon

I just got the same error. Did you guys get yours fixed?

Greetings - Try going to Options > Reports and put a checkmark next to Send Printouts to Default Browser on the top of the dialog box.  This work-around works for PC's, I'm not sure if it will work on Mac.  You can also export the Shopping Cart to a *.CSV file that can be read by any spreadsheet package. 

I received an e-mail from Brad a few days ago and he said the fix is in the works.  I assume it will be included in the next update.

Any sign of a fix?  It's been a very long time and it's still a problem.

Back