• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

My cloud recipe just rolled back to scratch

Nicolai88

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi

As the title says. I just lost everything i've put into my recipe. The recipe itself and notes from the brewing session. It happend after the program failed to login on startup and I had to type my usename and password again.

Does the cloud have file iterations and a oppotunity to roll back? Or is all my work lost?

First try going to View->Recipe Archive - there may be a copy there you can work with as it saves all major changes.

If that fails, and you have a paid cloud (upgraded) account you can also try logging in at BeerSmithRecipes.com and go to the recipe in question - there will be archive links there for accessing server based backups of your recipe.  This will only work for a paid cloud account.

Brad

Something similar happened to me.  I was accessing a recipe in my cloud from work, home and my tablet... Then, of course, on brew day I open it up and find all the ingredients are gone...

Back