• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Multiple additions of an ingredient.

mch2smw

Apprentice
Reaction score
It'd be nice if I didn't have to re-open the ingredient window every single time I want to add an additional amount of an ingredient.  For example, if my recipe was going to require 3 charges of Cascade, it'd be nice to be able to open the Hops window once, select Cascade, pick the number of additions then close the window.  As it is now, I have to open the hops window 3 times to do the same function.

Thanks.

Thanks for the suggestion - I will look to see if there is an easier way to do this in the future.

Brad

Or perhaps a "Duplicate" button in the Recipe view, similar to Delete or Replace.  Once you've entered it once and made any adjustments to the AA% (due to hops age) it would be great to just hit "duplicate" and then you could click buttons to adjust time or amount.  Since the Inventory ingredient is separate from the Recipe ingredient, this would also alleviate the need to adjust AA% multiple times. 

Back