• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Grain put into boil full version

joetrilong

Apprentice
Reaction score
Developing a recipe, and the base grain is put into boil when I look at the brew steps/timer

Greetings joetrilong - not sure what version you're using, but check the ingredient itself and make sure it hasn't been selected to be added after the boil.  Click on the ingredient and look at the details.

I am using very. 2.3.4. The grain is Crisp Maris Other, and it is set default not add after boil. When I put in a different Maris Other, it went to the mash/timer correctly.

Greetings - I can only assume you're using the mobile version.  In any case, I just downloaded the Crisp Grain Add-On and looked at the Maris Oter and the ingredient seems to be fine.  Then I went and added the ingredient to a recipe and after the ingredient was selected a dialog box came up allowing me to edit the properties.  The dialog also allowed me to select Add After Boil.  I'm wondering if perhaps that option was inadvertently selected while you were adding the ingredient.

Hope this helps.

Back