• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Issues when printing brewing steps - page not formatting correctly

Murphys Law

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hello -

I've been having issues when printing my brewing steps - it seems like the margins or the page is cut off and I lose a lot of information.  For example, I may have 5 "boil ingredients" and it will show the first line of the table on page 1 but they won't carry over to page 2.  That whole rest of the table/section is missing.  It will also cut off the right side of my page right around where the %/IBU information is listed.

I have updated my printer driver (Epson 810), deleted and reinstalled it, and tried printing to a .pdf file all with the same results.  I have also played with changing the % (i.e. print at 80%), used scale to fit, etc.  I have also changed my margins to 0.5, 0.25, and even 0 but nothing seems to make it any better.

This happens on every recipe. 

Anyone else seeing this problem?  Thoughts on how to fix?

Fixed it.  I saw the post about print hanging and that solution fixed my problem.

Back