• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Moving Equipment Profile to New Computer

farmskis

Apprentice
Reaction score
I have changed my computers and have installed bs2 on my new one. I am now trying to figure the easiest way to transfer my equipment profile and bs2 settings over to my new computer. What is the best way to do this? Is there a way to create a backup file? Or just find the settings/equipment file and move it to the new computer? Recipes are not that big of a deal as I can move them over the cloud. Thanks for any suggestions.

Not sure this will work but could you go to equipment profiles and select the one you want to duplicate then select the Export Selected option and export it to another drive then open it in your new version of BS2?

I will try using that when I get next to my other computer.  I notice in the files there are files such as Equipment1 Equipment2 etc. Im not sure if these are the individual equipment profiles or if i am looking for something different. Once I save the file with the export function where is the import button? Or is it the open button next to the export?

Back