• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

3 BBL Electric Stout Tanks Equipment Profile

whiteelephantbeer

New Forum Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone
I was wondering if anybody on this forum has a good equipment profile for a 3bbl electric Stout Tanks system. The way we have our system setup is a 185gal HLT, 120gal Mash and then a 145gal BK. All of this being electric. I have really only brewed on equipment 10bbls or bigger so I'm seeing what other people are getting with this system. If I can get a base and work with that then I can adjust the more brews I get under my belt with this system.
Thanks!!
Kent
White Elephant Beer Company

I was just wondering if you ever got an answer on this.
We will be using the same equipment and I'm going through the same thing i.e. trying to set up equipment profile.
If you have any information that would be helpful to me I would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers!

Hello everyone, glad to meet you all here. We are beer brewery equipment manufacturer, so we would  like to share you more information about electric heating for beer equipment.
Electric heating vessels includeing a heating tube in the kettle, which ensures highest efficiency, 100% of heat generated is transferred to the water or wort predictable cost. It is very common in the field of home brew system or small commerical brew plants, also more easier to control temperature.
While electric brewhouse typically require higher Amp and 3 phase power. These requirements are not standars running in most locations around the world. This means your brewhouse will require significant permitting, electrical service upgrade.
And the ongoing cost of electricity versus gas is an additional monthly cost that can weigh significantly on profitiablility.
It also is not easy to clean electric tube. The electric type has a risk of scorch.
We hope all this information can help you choose better heating method for brewhouse. If you have different ideas, email brewery@cnbrewery.com we can talk further.
If you have interests to learn more about our products, click
Http://www.microbrewerysystem.com

Back