• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Grains added to boil instead of mash - Mobile v 2.3.4

hunterrodgers

Apprentice
Reaction score
Using mobile version 2.3.4, and in several of my recipes the grains have been automatically added to the boil instead of the mash where they should be. I have it selected to make all-grain, not partial mash or extract, and "add after boil" is not checked for any of the grains. Am I missing some other setting? I've seen multiple people also have the exact same thing happen.

Export one of the recipes where this is happening, save it as a .bsmx file, and post it here so we can see how you are constructing the recipe/ingredients.

Here's one. A few minutes ago both the golden promise and the roast barley were in the boil section, and then the golden promise moved back to the mash where it should be randomly

Attachments

• a-wee-session.bsmx
    17.2 KB · Views: 179
When I opened the file on my desktop version, teh grains all appeared in the proper step for mash addition.  Maybe someone with the mobile version could comment if they see something different.

This is what I'm seeing with this particular recipe but it was at one point all in the boil.

Someone suggested that I turn "recommend mash" off manually for all the grain and this seemed to fix the issue.

Back