• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Craft Beer & Homebrewing News at alehunders.com

geobotsar

New Forum Member
Reaction score
We have just launched a new website at www.alehunters.com where you can find all the latest craft beer and homebrewing news, aggregated from a variety of popular online sources. Users can like, bookmark or mark as read the articles, and filter them by source. Check it out an let me know any comments/suggestions, or sources you would like to see added. Thanks!

Greetings geobotsar - looks like you have a very resourcefully website happening.  It?s packed with a variety of what seems to be good information.  However, might I recommend adding a search engine?

If I?m looking for something specific, I would visit your website to try and find it, but I don?t have the time to sort through the countless postings and links.  A search feature would be helpful.  Just a thought.

Good luck!

Back