• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Business to Business Survey

Wildrover

Grandmaster Brewer
Reaction score
This is about as non-brewing related as could possible be so here goes. 

I'm currently working on my Ph.D. in Marketing.  I'm actually in the tail end of the process.  I've decided to study business to business markets since most people getting a Ph.D. in Marketing focus on either sales research or consumer behavior (psychology).  I figure it may be a bit more dry than the other fields but its wide open so I'm following what I think is a plethora of opportunity.

Anyway, I'm currently collecting data for my dissertation pre-test which is basically a study before the big study to make sure your survey questions are good, non-redundant, are actually studying (or asking) what you think they are etc. 

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to fill out this survey for me.  The only thing you need is to have been involved in some sort of buyer supplier (seller) relationship sometime in your working life.  There are a lot of questions but they are very short and straightforward. 

For example, one might read "I enjoy the relationship I have with my supplier"  1= strongly agree  7 equals strongly disagree.  If it takes a couple days to fill out (e.g. 10 minutes here, 5 minutes there) thats no big deal

If anyone is willing it would be greatly appreciated.  Please note, I'm not selling anything and the information given will be completely anonymous and used only in aggregated form in an academic setting. 

Please send me a pm or an email if you'd be willing to help out. 

Thank you very much, and Brad I appreciate your willingness to allow me to put this here.

Brent Baker

Back