• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Recipies not saving properly, one gone.

H

HB79

I have had a few issues with my recipes not staying saved after I lock and save a change to a recipe. Now this doesn't happen straight away, I save it, come back a couple of days later and it's gone back to how it was before I saved it. I have also had one recipe vanish. Any ideas as to what's going on?

On a different note I have also noticed that my total grain is more than what I actually have in the recipe, say I've got 3kg LDME and a total of 600g of various steeping grain, Beersmith gives me a total of 4.54kg. I'm not too concerned about that aspect unless it will give me the wrong ABV of gravity.

Cheers for any help, HB79

Hi,
  I'm not sure what might be causing this unless you are having some other kind of problem.  Usually BeerSmith will only roll back to a previous version if the current file is corrupted somehow.

I do have a beta version ready to correct some other issues and it could correct your problem.  Drop me an email if you would like to try it.

Cheers,
Brad

Back