• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Export a recipe in other forums

K

kebrown

I am a member of a few other forums. What I am finding is that Promash software users can easily post their recipes. I am not sure how they do it but it names Promash in the start of the post. It would be nice if we had a means to easily post a recipe in this manner.

Hi,
  You can add your recipes here as attachments.  Export a recipe or set of recipes (use save selected items on the Actions menu) to a file.  To post it as an attachment click on the "Additional options..." when creating a new post here on the forum, and you will see the box to add the attachment.

Cheers,
Brad

This works. I can export as a text file and use as I please....

BeerSmith Rocks....

Hi,
  If you want to export as text to a forum, you can also select the Text preview using the little drop down box on the toolbar at the top. 

This will preview your recipes in text format. You can then go to the preview pane and just copy the text you want and paste it into your favorite forum.

Cheers,
Brad

Back