• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Problems with add on equipment

dioggio

Apprentice
Reaction score
I am having lots of problems with equipment profiles. I clicked on Add-ons and selected  BREWHA BIAC Equipment (9 equip) and installed it but no new equipment was available.
When I clicked on Add-ons again, it wasn't listed as installed. I installed it again and did a force save, shutdown and reopened BS. It was now shown as installed under Add-ons but still no new equipment profiles available.

I clicked Add-ons and deleted it. It was deleted but so were all other equipment profiles. I clicked on Add-ons and added it again. It now shows as installed in addons but i only have one one equipment profile available (not 9).

Luckily I had backed up my other working equip profiles so hyopefully can restore those once i get BS working properly.

What is going on?

I got round it by copying the BREWHA-Equip file from Updates folder and renaming it Equipment and moved it to the document/beersmith2 folder. I then opened the backup file of my old equipment, highlighted my equips, right click, copy and then in the Equipment window, paste. I now have my original equip profiles plus the ad ons.
Must be a bug there somewhere.

Back