• Welcome to the new forum! We upgraded our forum software with a host of new boards, capabilities and features. It is also more secure.
    Jump in and join the conversation! You can learn more about the upgrade and new features here.

Re: Inventory in cloud....HURRY UP ALREADY!!!!!!!

BrentJ

Apprentice
Reaction score
I've seen several requests going back 3+ years for getting inventory info to the Cloud.  This would allow getting to it from multiple computers, phones, etc.  Has any progress been made? 

I just upgrade my cloud account to move all my recipes from mac laptop to the cloud.  My reason was fear of laptop cratering and losing all my recipes.  Same rationale holds for inventory.  It is a major pain having to weigh grains / hops to confirm what is on hand.  I live way remote from LHBS so I have a full chest freezer of bulk and specialty grains.  Please tell me this functionality exists in the Cloud or is coming soon!!!  I've looked around and don't see it but if it is there please help....

I want this too! I even tried changing my documents directory to my Google Cloud folder. Inventory must not be stored in the documents directory since this did not work. If everything was stored in the documents directory this would work.

Back